Enhance air quality and maintain a clean space by renting a trailer mounted or skid mounted industrial vacuum system for your project. Sandblast Solutions carries both Industrial Vacuum and Vector Vacuums, known as Vecloaders for all kinds of industrial projects. Choose between a range of units; we carry electric and diesel industrial vacuums. All of our equipment can be delivered to any job site along with vacuum hoses and other accessories.
Ready to get started? Contact us or give us a call today and we can walk you through the best rental options for your project. Not only do we offer 24/7 support, but we provide nationwide delivery and equipment training to ensure your project runs safely and smoothly.
To get a quote on an industrial vacuum call (609) 301-7599 or contact us.
What Do Vacuum Trailers Do?
Vacuum Trailers were developed for abrasive blast recovery and roof rock removal to clean a project site after sandblasting and excavation jobs. These powerful vacuums offer important features that will keep your space safe and clean while your project is underway.
Vacuum Trailer Features
- Hydraulically Powered Hopper – these systems can carry a large amount of waste which can be manually operated to dump excess waste where necessary. The hopper can be set to dispose of materials on a timed basis set by the owner.
- Baghouse – an alternative method for collecting waste that dumps cycles into a bag situated directly under the hopper.
- Hose – a powerful suction that efficiently gathers waste and distributes it into the hopper or baghouse.
Benefits of Vacuum Trailers
- Removes waste 236% faster.
Vecloader systems remove waste quickly and efficiently compared to a manual removal process.
- Reduces airborne particulates by an average of 36%.
Compared to manual removal, the discharge process cuts back on the number of toxic particulates that escape into the air.
- Faster discharge process.
Vecloaders do not have to be removed for emptying; they offer continuous vacuuming by allowing the machinery to remain on the site through a timed dumping system.
- Broad Range of Power.
These systems can usually run on diesel, electric, or gas.
- Less labor.
Fewer workers are needed with this system because the trailer is built to process the material easily.
Contact Sandblast Solutions Inc. for Vecloader Rental
Keep your project safe, clean and on schedule with a vecloader or vacuum trailer rental. We offer 24/7 support and on-site training along with direct delivery to keep your project running smoothly! Contact us or give us a call today for a quote.