RPB T-Link® Respirators feature a padded head liner and suspension provide comfort and balanced weight distribution, reducing pressure on the head. The respirator is fully adjustable, fitting securely and moving with your head, allowing you to work freely without having to worry about the hood getting in the way or messing up your fresh paint job. The 17-111-12 assembly includes: 17-712-S Tychem QC Hood, Safety Lens, Bump Cap Assembly, 04-830 Breathing Tube, 03-101 Constant Flow Valve.
- Comfortable head suspension can be adjusted for height and distance from the visor
- Air deflector to adjust the air direction inside the respirator
- Large viewing window
- Fixed lens frame ensures the lens will never hit your nose
- Breathing tube easily attaches to respirator and swivels to eliminate tangles
- Ratchet adjustment from the outside of the hood